These Nathiagali's camping pods will leave you in awe
The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for Tourism, Culture, Sports, Archaeology and Youth Affairs have shared pictures of the new opened camping pods in Nathiagali on their social media handle and we must say the pictures are simply beautiful.
The KPK minister, Atif Khan mentioned in the social media post that the pods have very high thermal insulation which is ideal for extreme weather. He added that the pods have a “contemporary interior with modern facilities.”
The pods have high thermal insulation, ideal for extreme weather. Tourists can visit during winter season and enjoy the snowfall in warm & cosy accommodation and enjoy the scenic beauty of Nathiagali.— PTI (@PTIofficial) September 17, 2019
We called the number listed on the post for further details and the person who received the call said that the pods have all facilities including warm water, power sockets and 24 hours security. They further shared that the camping pods cost Rs 10,000/night for one pod and if you book more than one pods, you can get a discount.
Let's have a look at the pictures post by the KPK govt:
These pods are designed ergonomically and according to basic requirements of visitors. These pods will be helpful in the development of KPK tourism and will also help in increasing the number of tourists with the passage of time.
So when are you planning a captivating vacation to Nathiagali's camping pods?
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Afghanistan thanks Pakistan Army chief for supporting reconciliation ...07:57 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Railways changes routes of some Karachi-bound trains07:37 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Rasta App & Online Time Scheduling System for Driving License ...07:34 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020