Nine District and Sessions Judges of Punjab changed
In addition, 38 Addition and Sessions judges have been promoted as district and session judges, nine civil judges were promoted as senior civil judges and judicial magistrates have been appointed.
On Wednesday, after the approval of Chief Justice, registrar Lahore High Court Syed Khursheed Anwar Razvi has issued the notification.
According to the issued notification the district and sessions judges include the appointment of District and Sessions Judge Attock Sohail Nasir to Rawalpindi, Bushra Zaman Session judge Narowal, Aqil Hassan Cohan session judge Attack, Malik Munir Ahmed to Lodhran and others.
On the other hand, Session judge Rawalpindi Shakeel Ahmed, Session Judge Narowal Raja Ghazanfer Ali Khan Session judge Lodhran Haroon Latif Khan and Sessions Judge Chiniot Zafar Iqbal have been directed to report to Lahore High Court.
- PSL 6, Match 14, Quetta Gladiators vs Multan Sultans — Live Score ...06:41 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Setback to PTI as Yousaf Raza Gillani defeats Hafeez Shaikh in ...06:32 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Karachi Kings beat Peshawar Zalmi by 6 wickets06:01 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- What a waste! PM Imran angry at Shehryar Afridi for signing ballot ...05:30 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu face raids over 'tax evasion'05:14 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Meera meets Bigg Boss 4 contestant Dolly Bandra in Dubai04:51 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Agha Ali reveals how marriage has changed him04:11 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021