Naval Chief reiterates Pakistan's stance on 'One China Policy'
He expressed the support at a meeting with Chinese Defence Minister Wei Fenghe in Beijing.
According to the spokesperson of Pakistan Navy, they discussed professional matters of mutual interests at the meeting.
The Chinese Defence Minister also expressed unwavering support to the interests of Pakistan and termed relations between the two countries all-weather friendship.
Both the sides termed China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) as a project of prosperity and economic development.
Earlier, the Naval Chief also held meetings with the leadership of Chinese Defence Industry.
The ongoing and upcoming bilateral projects were also discussed in these meetings.
- Disappointed with PM Imran’s speech, PTI ticket holder from ...02:13 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- US formally invites Pakistan to climate change summit after initial ...12:31 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Security forces arrest five TTP terrorists in Sindh11:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests – Sheikh Rasheed arrives in Lahore for third round of ...10:30 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Amir Liaquat's Nagin dance video goes viral06:19 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021