Petrol price likely to go up by Rs 3.97 per litre
An increase of Rs 3.25, Rs 2.67 and Rs 3.75 per litre is expected in the prices of light diesel oil, kerosene oil and petrol from the start of March, they added.
The price hike summary prepared by the Petroleum Ministry initially suggests a decrease of Rs 4.57 in the price of high octane.
The price of heavy duty diesel is anyhow expected to drop by Rs 3.5 per litre.
This price hike is proposed after a sudden increase in the price of crude oil which had fallen to the lowest since 2009 in the international oil market.
- Why is ‘Imran Khan’ riding a rickshaw in Sialkot? (VIDEO)09:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Smart lockdown in several areas of Gujranwala, Lahore including DHA, ...09:03 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021