Petrol prices likely to go up by Rs 3.97 per liter
An increase of Rs 3.25, Rs 2.67 and Rs 3.75 per liter is expected in the prices of Light Diesel, Kerosene Oil and Petrol from the start of March, the reports said.
Initially prepared price hike summary submitted by Petroleum Ministry suggests a decrease of Rs 4.57 in the price of High Octane. The price of heavy duty Diesel is anyhow expected to decrease by rupees 3.5 per liter.
This price hike is proposed after a sudden increase in the price of crude oil which had fallen to the lowest since 2009.
- This Asian country is set to reopen mosques after 9-month ...10:40 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Biden picks two Kashmiri-American women for top positions at White ...10:13 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Another Gomal University professor dismissed over sexual harassment09:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- China to launch its first solar probe in 202209:42 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Ex-judge to head Pakistan probe into Broadsheet case09:21 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood remembers Sushant Singh Rajput on birth anniversary05:21 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Netflix crosses 200 million subscribers06:39 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021