Forces destroy radio tower spreading TTP agenda along Pak-Afghan border
The action was taken on Thursday morning when the tower installed near Dwa Toi was smashed. The militants were spreading anti-state propaganda.
The Pakistan Army has beefed up security along the border with Afghanistan in order to bar terrorists from entering the country. Fencing along the border is also underway in the wake of border management.
On Wednesday, at least two alleged extremists were killed and one injured in suspected US drone strikes near Pak-Afghan border.
The first strike was reportedly carried out in Lower Kurram Agency' area Badsha Kot in which a missile hit a house, leaving one person injured.
The latest drone attack took place in Shanqilay area of Afghanistan near the border, in which two extremists reportedly were killed.
- Aima Baig pens heartfelt note on her father's birthday12:11 AM | 7 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves fall below $8 billion11:16 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir and Farhan Saeed gear up for another project08:57 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022