Forces destroy radio tower spreading TTP agenda along Pak-Afghan border
The action was taken on Thursday morning when the tower installed near Dwa Toi was smashed. The militants were spreading anti-state propaganda.
The Pakistan Army has beefed up security along the border with Afghanistan in order to bar terrorists from entering the country. Fencing along the border is also underway in the wake of border management.
On Wednesday, at least two alleged extremists were killed and one injured in suspected US drone strikes near Pak-Afghan border.
The first strike was reportedly carried out in Lower Kurram Agency' area Badsha Kot in which a missile hit a house, leaving one person injured.
The latest drone attack took place in Shanqilay area of Afghanistan near the border, in which two extremists reportedly were killed.
- UK announces test and quarantine rules for travelers as Omicron ...09:57 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan reports 303 fresh covid cases, positivity rate stays below ...09:24 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:04 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 28 November 202108:38 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Barbados all set to remove Queen Elizabeth as head of state next week12:44 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021