NAB chief orders completion of all corruption enquiries within 7 days
Taking notice of a delay in complaint verification, the NAB chief directed the Multan bureau to complete all investigations within four days and submit a report within seven days.
A similar directive was issued for NAB-Sukkur that will complete all the investigations and inquiries and present a report within seven days. Moreover, according to the chief’s order, the NAB investigators are directed to clarify their position over the delay in formalising the complaints in their respective regions.
Justice (r) Javed Iqbal, taking a notice of delay in taking 40 cases (pending with NAB-Karachi) and 10 cases (pending with NAB-KP) to their logical end for last 5 years, directed the officials to take action against the responsible and submit a report in seven days.
- Lionel Messi wins Ballon d’Or 2021 to claim record seventh title01:00 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- IHC CJ directs Rana Shamim to submit written reply, original ...12:20 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- PTA grants license to Select Technologies11:35 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:25 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir spotted enjoying Asim Azhar's concert in Karachi06:21 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Juvaria Abbasi and Anoushey Abbasi's mother passes away05:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari shares new adorable photo with son Mir Hakim04:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021