CJP Khosa owns no social media account, clarifies SC
“It is clarified that the chief justice is neither using any Twitter or Facebook account or page, nor any other ID on social networking websites,” said the public relation officer of the apex court.
The clarification came after a fake social media account being operated in the name of the new chief justice came to light.
Moreover, the top court has also directed the Federal Investigation Authority (FIA) and Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) to block the accounts, IDs and pages activated in the name of the top judge.
On Friday, Justice Khosa took oath as the 26th chief justice of Pakistan in a ceremony held at the President House.
Justice Khosa sworn in as 26th Chief Justice of ... 10:40 AM | 18 Jan, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Justice Asif Saeed Khan Khosa, takes oath as the 26th Chief Justice of Pakistan on Friday (today), after ...
President of Pakistan, Dr Arif Alvi administered the oath to the new chief justice of the country.
Justice Khosa will serve as the topmost judge for almost eleven months to retire on December 20 this year.
- ‘Proud of you’ — PM Imran congratulates Team Pakistan for T20 ...11:05 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- PAKvIND: Pakistan make India bite the dust in first encounter of T20 ...10:29 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Jamal Kamal Khan resigns as Balochistan CM, cabinet dissolved09:12 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Chinese company announces resumption of work on Dasu hydropower ...08:15 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Waqar Zaka advises Shah Rukh Khan to settle in Pakistan07:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahveer Jafry ties the knot with Ayesha Baig in enchanting ceremony03:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari reacts to his shirtless viral video01:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021