CJP Khosa owns no social media account, clarifies SC
“It is clarified that the chief justice is neither using any Twitter or Facebook account or page, nor any other ID on social networking websites,” said the public relation officer of the apex court.
The clarification came after a fake social media account being operated in the name of the new chief justice came to light.
Moreover, the top court has also directed the Federal Investigation Authority (FIA) and Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) to block the accounts, IDs and pages activated in the name of the top judge.
On Friday, Justice Khosa took oath as the 26th chief justice of Pakistan in a ceremony held at the President House.
Justice Khosa sworn in as 26th Chief Justice of ... 10:40 AM | 18 Jan, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Justice Asif Saeed Khan Khosa, takes oath as the 26th Chief Justice of Pakistan on Friday (today), after ...
President of Pakistan, Dr Arif Alvi administered the oath to the new chief justice of the country.
Justice Khosa will serve as the topmost judge for almost eleven months to retire on December 20 this year.
- Pakistan rejects RSS chief's provocative, irresponsible remarks on ...12:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- KMC launches drive-in cinema in Karachi’s Clifton11:56 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Local Government Amendment bill passed amid ruckus in Sindh Assembly11:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- AGP detects financial irregularities of Rs40bn in PM's Covid relief ...10:53 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- BANvPAK: Hasan Ali takes 5-51 for Pakistan as Bangladesh all out for ...10:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021