CJP Khosa owns no social media account, clarifies SC
“It is clarified that the chief justice is neither using any Twitter or Facebook account or page, nor any other ID on social networking websites,” said the public relation officer of the apex court.
The clarification came after a fake social media account being operated in the name of the new chief justice came to light.
Moreover, the top court has also directed the Federal Investigation Authority (FIA) and Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) to block the accounts, IDs and pages activated in the name of the top judge.
On Friday, Justice Khosa took oath as the 26th chief justice of Pakistan in a ceremony held at the President House.
Justice Khosa sworn in as 26th Chief Justice of ... 10:40 AM | 18 Jan, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Justice Asif Saeed Khan Khosa, takes oath as the 26th Chief Justice of Pakistan on Friday (today), after ...
President of Pakistan, Dr Arif Alvi administered the oath to the new chief justice of the country.
Justice Khosa will serve as the topmost judge for almost eleven months to retire on December 20 this year.
- In a historic first, people with mental illness allowed to open a ...07:58 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin ‘to run for Senate’07:15 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Peshawar Zalmi take on Quetta Gladiators tonight06:41 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia cancels Hajj for international pilgrims over COVID-19 ...06:11 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021