Pakistani doctor wins global entrepreneurship award for doctHERS
Sara is the co-founder of doctHERs, a digital platform that links poverty-stricken communities to high quality healthcare by inducting qualified female doctors into the workforce.
The idea behind the platform is to convert existing community spaces into walk-in clinics where patients, assisted by paramedical staff, connect to female doctors online through a state-of-the-art ICT health platform.
doctHERs has so far impacted 15000 lives directly and 100000 lives indirectly. Currently with fifteen doctors, five nurses and five specialists doctHERs aims to help more than 1.2 million patients by 2020.
doctHERs was co founded by Dr. Asher Hassan, Dr. Iffat Zafar and Dr. Sara Saeed in 2014.
- Pakistan fail to qualify for Hockey World Cup after beaten by Japan10:49 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Pakistan increases petroleum prices by Rs30 per litre10:13 PM | 26 May, 2022
- PTI takes full financial responsibility for slain workers' families09:33 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Imran Khan among several PTI leaders booked for rioting, vandalism ...09:07 PM | 26 May, 2022
- PM Shehbaz hails security forces for protecting people lives during ...08:28 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Amna Ilyas’ new bold photo from France sets internet on fire07:13 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Fans share their dance videos to celebrate Ali Zafar’s hit song ...05:50 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Alizeh Shah’s new video of enjoying song in car goes viral04:45 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022