Turbat massacre: FIA arrests key human trafficking suspect
On November 15, fifteen bodies were found in Buleda area of Turbat tehsil in Kech district of Balochistan. The bodies bore bullet wounds and were of people from different parts of Punjab, including Mandi Bahauddin, Gujranwala, Gujrat and Sialkot.
It was found out the deceased were en route to Europe through Iran for jobs.
The suspect would impersonate an Iranian national and illegally take people from Quetta to Iran, he said, adding, "The victims had stayed with Sadiq in Quetta."
He was arrested on the point out of another under custody agent, Waheed, said the official.
"Waheed had handed over one of the Turbat victims, Zulfikar, to Sadiq in Quetta," he explained.
On November 17, five more bodies were found in the same tehsil, Turbat, albeit at the distance from the previous spot.
- New Zealand PM asked Pakistan’s Imran Khan to postpone cricket ...09:56 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- ‘Hidden hands’ got New Zealand cricket team’s Pakistan tour ...09:36 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Bus Art Exhibit on Australia-Pakistan culture hits the road09:21 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PITB to automate Punjab Journalists Housing Foundation: Agreement ...08:45 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021