Pakistan, Indonesia joint naval drills 'Sea Thunder IV' concludes
KARACHI - The Joint drill of Special Service Groups of Pakistan Navy and Indonesian Navy 'Sea Thunder IV' has concluded.
According to the spokesperson of Pakistan Navy, the fourth annual maritime exercise continued for seven days in the open sea. Ships of Pakistan Navy, Sea King helicopters and Special Forces boats took part in the drill.
The exercise was aimed at exchanging professional expertise, operational preparedness and contacts between special operation forces.
During the drill, operations were also conducted in the Arabian Sea to counter-terrorism, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The exercise is a reflection of strong military relations between Pakistan and the Indonesian Navy.
- US resumes peace talks with Taliban in Doha06:48 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Maryam seeks LHC’s permission to travel abroad for taking care of ...05:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan names squad for Sri Lanka Tests05:05 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend Camila Morrone defends their 23-year ...02:01 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- It was a cap, not a shoe: Asim Azhar01:25 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Fatima Sohail seeks FIA help over 'disgusting leaked' video12:48 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019