Pakistan, Indonesia joint naval drills 'Sea Thunder IV' concludes
KARACHI - The Joint drill of Special Service Groups of Pakistan Navy and Indonesian Navy 'Sea Thunder IV' has concluded.
According to the spokesperson of Pakistan Navy, the fourth annual maritime exercise continued for seven days in the open sea. Ships of Pakistan Navy, Sea King helicopters and Special Forces boats took part in the drill.
The exercise was aimed at exchanging professional expertise, operational preparedness and contacts between special operation forces.
During the drill, operations were also conducted in the Arabian Sea to counter-terrorism, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The exercise is a reflection of strong military relations between Pakistan and the Indonesian Navy.
- Pakistan set to launch first-ever national emigration policy08:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- SBP key policy rate remains unchanged at 13.25 percent05:15 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019