Pakistan, Indonesia joint naval drills 'Sea Thunder IV' concludes
According to the spokesperson of Pakistan Navy, the fourth annual maritime exercise continued for seven days in the open sea. Ships of Pakistan Navy, Sea King helicopters and Special Forces boats took part in the drill.
The exercise was aimed at exchanging professional expertise, operational preparedness and contacts between special operation forces.
During the drill, operations were also conducted in the Arabian Sea to counter-terrorism, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The exercise is a reflection of strong military relations between Pakistan and the Indonesian Navy.
- Father declares Haniya Khan ‘mentally unstable’ after she creates ...07:12 PM | 6 May, 2021
- PCB, NCOC decide on venue of PSL 2021’s remaining matches today06:48 PM | 6 May, 2021
- PAKvZIM: Babar Azam announces 13-member squad for second Test against ...06:29 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Pakistan allows use of airspace by Canadian plane carrying aid to ...05:53 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Maheen Hassan tops CSS 2020 – Check Final Result here05:48 PM | 6 May, 2021
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern plans summer wedding03:45 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Bushra Ansari's sister Sumbul Shahid loses battle to COVID-1903:35 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi reveals ex-husband Shamoon Abbasi is also her ...04:32 PM | 6 May, 2021