This Japanese woman found the love of her life in Bahawalpur
A Japanese woman has converted to Islam, arrived in Pakistan and married his Facebook friend in Bahawalpur. The Japanese woman had tied the knot with her Pakistani lover in a simple wedding ceremony at home.
Love beyond borders: Another American bride, ... 12:01 PM | 19 Nov, 2018
LAHORE - A 21-year-old US citizen has tied the knot with a 23-year-old Pakistani man in Punjab capital after they ...
“I want to stay with my husband in Pakistan,” she told media outlets in Bahawalpur.
Pakistani girl marries Chinese suitor in Sargodha 12:03 PM | 19 Nov, 2018
SARGODHA - A Pakistani woman tied the knot with her Chinese suitor in what appears to be an endorsement of growing ties ...
Finding matches on social media is witnessing an increasing trend in Pakistan, as many foreign citizens have moved to Pakistan to marry their soulmates. Recently, a woman from the Philippines married a man from Layyah.
Wishing a blissful life ahead to the newlyweds .
- Senators express concern over wheat shortage, price hike10:40 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan Army airlifts 22 LUMS students trapped in Gilgit snow08:02 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Govt allows duty-free import of wheat to tackle crisis07:35 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- PSL 2020 tickets to go up for sale tonight07:08 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Tourism industry sets to take off after govt embraces digitization07:06 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Fahad Mustafa lauds Humayun Saeed for his acting in MPTH01:24 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Sarmad Khoosat considers withdrawing Zindagi Tamasha after hundreds ...01:01 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019