This Japanese woman found the love of her life in Bahawalpur
A Japanese woman has converted to Islam, arrived in Pakistan and married his Facebook friend in Bahawalpur. The Japanese woman had tied the knot with her Pakistani lover in a simple wedding ceremony at home.
“I want to stay with my husband in Pakistan,” she told media outlets in Bahawalpur.
Finding matches on social media is witnessing an increasing trend in Pakistan, as many foreign citizens have moved to Pakistan to marry their soulmates. Recently, a woman from the Philippines married a man from Layyah.
Wishing a blissful life ahead to the newlyweds.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Punjab govt to celebrate Tiger Force Day on Aug 907:38 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020