DHA City Case: Hammad Arshad on 12 day physical remand to NAB
NAB prosecutor told court that accused Hammad Arshad has disclosed that he has property in Dubai which was bought from the corruption money.
Deputy Prosecutor General NAB Chaudhary Khaliquzzaman disclosed that the suspects opened fake bank accounts of their workers and transferred Rs 3 billion.
The former project manager DHA Brig (r) Khalid Nazeer Butt signed the contracts misusing his powers, he added.
NAB has asked for 14-day physical remand of the arrested suspects but the court granted 12-day physical remand.
The suspects were produced in the court earlier today after the expiry of their physical remand.
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 1,194 new cases, 57 deaths08:45 AM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 12 June 202107:59 AM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Former Mossad chief reveals how Israel stole Iranian nuclear documents11:55 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi and Aagha Ali concerned for uniformed personnel, ...06:28 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Here’s how ‘detective’ Muneeb Butt caught a thief (VIDEO)03:26 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021