Sahiwal shootout: Angry protesters block GT Road, Lahore's Ferozepur Road
LAHORE –The dead bodies of three family members, killed in cold blooded by Counter-Terrorism Department officials in Sahiwal, have been handed over to their relatives after a post-mortem examination on Sunday.
Initial post-mortem examination reports suggest that all the deceased received bullets from a short range. According to the doctors, the victims received bullet injuries in their heads, necks and stomach areas.
The post-mortem inspection revealed that 13 years old Areeba received 6 bullets, while her mother Nabeela Bibi was shot with 4 bullets on chest and hand.
Her father, Khaleel’s body was found ridden with 13 bullets and the car driver Zeshan was killed with 10 bullets in the Sahiwal shootout.
Women among 4 killed in CTD operation near Sahiwal 03:23 PM | 19 Jan, 2019
SAHIWAL — The Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) on Saturday claimed they have killed a suspected local commander of ...
The three children, Umair, Muneeba and Hadia, luckily survived in the action, were shifted to Jinnah Hospital Lahore. Where Umair is receiving medical treatment after his leg was hit by a bullet in the action.
Muneeba got minor injuries on hand due to car broken screen as a result of CTD firing on the car. The third little girl, Hadia was sent back to her home after first medical aid.
On the other hand, family members of the four deceased people, killed in an alleged encounter with CTD, restored to sit-in protest with dead bodies on Ferozepur road.
Angry citizens also took to the streets of the provincial capital in protest and blocked the G.T Road on both sides, as a result, Lahore Metro Bus operations between Kalma Chowk and Gajjumatta was suspended for security reasons.
Sahiwal 'encounter': CTD personnel arrested on CM ... 08:27 PM | 19 Jan, 2019
LAHORE - Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) personnel, who are involved in the killing of four people in Sahiwal, have ...
The late-night sit-in continues to blocked traffic causing a huge traffic jam on the roads in Lahore.
The family members of the victims claimed that their relatives were not involved in any sort of criminal activity, demanding to file a case against the people involved in the shootout.
- Nawaz Sharif gets exemption from appearance in Chaudhry Sugar Mills ...11:01 AM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Legal fraternity asks govt to withdraw reference against Justice Isa10:42 AM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Flight operation between Pakistan, Saudi Arabia not disrupted by ...10:31 AM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN chief asks India to stop anti-Muslim violence, invoking ‘spirit ...10:02 AM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UPDATE: Both coronavirus patients now 'stable and improving': Mirza09:50 AM | 28 Feb, 2020
- TikTok is cancer, says Feroze Khan03:05 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Celebrities speak out against the brutal treatment of Muslims in Delhi02:41 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- ‘Ehd-e-Wafa’ makers planning to air finale in cinemas02:15 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019