Judge killed, 3 injured in blast in Jalalabad, Afghanistan
KABUL - A judge was killed and at least three others were injured when an explosion occurred in eastern Afghan province of Nangarhar on Thursday, international media reported Tuesday.
The blast took place in the city of Jalalabad, the TOLO broadcaster reported.
As per reports, unknown assailants targeted a judge in the attack in which four persons including the judge got hurt. The injured were shifted to hospital for medical treatment where the judge succumbed to injuries. More deaths are feared in the blast.
Law enforcement agencies have started a search operation after covering the area, while the bomb disposal squad reached the spot to identify the nature of the blast.
Afghanistan has long been suffering from unstable security situation due to the terrorist activities of the Islamic State terrorist organization and the Tehreek e Taliban in the country.
More info to follow...
- Four FC troops martyred in Quetta IED blast07:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Sushant Singh Rajput's death confirmed as ‘suicide’ on first ...07:04 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- National Foods attracts overseas Pakistanis with Brainchild ...06:41 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- FM Qureshi, Russia’s Lavrove emphasise on strong Islamabad-Moscow ...06:36 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes tax cut on 10 businesses06:12 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021