Attorney General Ashtar Ausaf tenders 'shock' resignation
"It is an honour for me to have served Pakistan as attorney general," he said in the resignation notice.
Punjab govt sacks Asma Hamid as advocate general ... 01:55 PM | 20 Jun, 2018
LAHORE - Caretaker Punjab government has removed Asma Hamid from the post of advocate general of the province on ...
The resignation by the attorney general comes hours after the caretaker Punjab government removed Asma Hamid from the post of advocate general of the province.
Former Punjab chief minister Shehbaz Sharif had appointed Hamid to the post of advocate general Punjab on May 29, two days before the then government’s tenure ended, however, as he was a relative of former law minister Zahid Hamid, so Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf had cast aspirations over the appointment.
- US jury finds ex-cop Derek Chauvin guilty of murder in George Floyd ...03:15 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Trophy unveiled ahead of first T20 clash (VIDEO)11:42 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran wishes India’s Manmohan Singh speedy recovery from COVID-1911:00 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021