Dushanbe: Pakistan to continue cooperation for peace in Afghanistan, says President Mamnoon
Talking to Afghanistan's Chief Executive Abdullah Abdullah in Dushanbe on Wednesday, he said high-level bilateral contacts are necessary for stability in the region.
The President invited Abdullah Abdullah to visit Pakistan, who accepted this invitation.
They agreed to enhance bilateral relations and to expedite efforts for early completion of Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India gas pipeline project and increase trade and investment.
It was also agreed to hold trade exhibitions to promote trade and economic activities between the two countries.
Meanwhile, talking to Tajik Prime Minister Kokhir Rasulzoda and Speaker of the Lower House in Dushanbe today, President Mamnoon Hussain has emphasized the need to enhance cooperation in investment, trade, oil, gas, agricultural research and food processing sectors between Pakistan and Tajikistan.
- Pakistani origin young innovator named in Forbes' 30 Under 30 list11:45 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Teenage boy 'gang-raped', filmed by six in Punjab’s Pakpattan11:14 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Over 100 clerics of banned TLP placed on fourth schedule10:45 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-April-20-Updated ...09:56 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Govt to table resolution on French envoy’s expulsion in NA today: ...09:39 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Amir Liaquat's Nagin dance video goes viral06:19 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021