Dushanbe: Pakistan to continue cooperation for peace in Afghanistan, says President Mamnoon
Talking to Afghanistan's Chief Executive Abdullah Abdullah in Dushanbe on Wednesday, he said high-level bilateral contacts are necessary for stability in the region.
The President invited Abdullah Abdullah to visit Pakistan, who accepted this invitation.
They agreed to enhance bilateral relations and to expedite efforts for early completion of Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India gas pipeline project and increase trade and investment.
It was also agreed to hold trade exhibitions to promote trade and economic activities between the two countries.
Meanwhile, talking to Tajik Prime Minister Kokhir Rasulzoda and Speaker of the Lower House in Dushanbe today, President Mamnoon Hussain has emphasized the need to enhance cooperation in investment, trade, oil, gas, agricultural research and food processing sectors between Pakistan and Tajikistan.
- Pakistani warships dock at Iranian port in second visit of this year09:25 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- 4th PGA Ladies Amateur Golf Championship concludes08:53 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- PM Imran announces Pakistan's bravery award for man who tried saving ...08:35 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Coca Cola Super League Polo: Zacky Farms win another title08:02 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Punjab governor draws world's attention to humanitarian crisis in ...07:33 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan, Ranveer Singh win hearts with killer dance moves on ...05:15 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Hira Khan’s new dance video goes viral04:40 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars spotted dancing at celebrity wedding04:06 PM | 5 Dec, 2021