COAS Gen Bajwa sends prayers, bouquet for Begum Kulsoom Nawaz
The military head sent the former first lady, a bouquet of flowers as well and stated in his message that he was praying for Kulsoom Nawaz and her family in these trying times.
"We are praying for your quick recovery and send well wishes your way, wish you become healthy again by the grace of Allah," he said.
Kulsoom Nawaz suffered cardiac arrest on Thursday following which her condition deteriorated. The doctors at the Harley Clinic have declared her condition highly critical and according to her son, Hussain, the ventilator support would continue for an indefinite period of time.
Sharifs seek prayers as Kulsoom Nawaz's condition ... 08:42 AM | 19 Jun, 2018
LONDON - The embattled Sharif family has requested the public to pray for the early recovery of Begum Kulsoom Nawaz, ...
Former premier Nawaz Sharif and Maryam are already in London to inquire after the ailing lady. The political elite in pakistan has already provided succor to the embattled Sharif family, praying for early and complete recovery of Kulsoom Nawaz.
In a brief conversation with newsmen on Wednesday, former premier Nawaz Sharif expressed that ever since he reached London, Kulsoom was unconscious.
- Haider Ali hospitalised after viral illness10:32 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- PM Shehbaz felicitates Chinese leadership on National Day10:00 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistani UN peacekeeper martyred in Central Africa09:46 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Iran’s key intelligence official killed in clashes with protesters09:06 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji set to release her autobiography04:48 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Tajikistan singer Abdu Rozik is the first contestant of Bigg Boss 1607:08 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Teaser revealed for Wasim Akram, Fawad Khan-starrer 'Money Back ...08:48 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022