Oil prices likely to go up from April 1st
According to sources, the ministry has stated that a consistent increase in Arab light crude oil is being witnessed and if it continues then the government will raise prices of petroleum products.
Sources further said that the petrol prices will be increased by Rs 2.10 per litre, high-octane Rs 3.48/litre, high-speed diesel Rs 2.27/litre, kerosene oil Rs 3.8/litre and Rs 2.38/litre increase will be made in light diesel.
- Balochistan schools to remain closed till March 1, 202112:03 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PAKVSNZ: Six Pakistani cricket players test coronavirus positive11:41 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari tests positive for coronavirus10:01 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 26 November 202009:34 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:27 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020