Pakistani, Chinese pilots present stunning aerobatics display at Quetta airshow
ISLAMABAD - The Pakistan Air Force arranged a mesmerising air show at PAF Base Samungli , Quetta in which F-7 PG along with China’s PLAAF lightweight multi role, all weather fighter J-10 aircraft presented a scintillating aerial display on Sunday.
Balochistan Chief Minister Sanaullah Zehri was the chief guest of the airshow, aiming to strengthen the Pak-China friendship.
High ranking civil and military officials of both countries witnessed the breathtaking mega event with uncountable civilian crowd. Air Vice Marshal Haseeb Paracha, Air Officer Commanding, Southern Air Command, was the chief host of the ceremony, according to the Associated Press of Pakistan .
The formation of four F-7 PG started the spectacular aerial display, led by Wing Commander Armughan. After the departure of the roaring F-7PG, the army helis fly past the venue. Moments after the departure of the army helis, newly procured Agusta Westland AW-139 helicopter appeared on the horizon for solo aerobatics display.
— CGTN (@CGTNOfficial) November 20, 2017
The PAF helo presented an eye-catching performance to an audience of over 6,000.
The six member team of Chinese J-10 led by Colonel Cao Zhenzhong, performed a jaw dropping aerobatics. The spectators cheered with joy to see the spectacular maneuvers of the aircraft, rightfully called the Firebird (Nato name).
Pakistani flotilla arrives in Iran for joint navy ... 07:49 PM | 20 Nov, 2017
TEHRAN - Two vessels of the Pakistani Navy berthed at Iran’s southern port city of Bandar Abbas on Monday for a ...
Earlier in the day, the pilots of the J-10 interacted with PAF pilots and students from various school and colleges. The Chinese contingent was led by Maj General Liu Chunking.
Pakistan Air Force enjoys cordial relations with the PLAAF and this ceremony reflects the 68 years old friendship. High level delegations have been visiting each other to further enhance the mutual cooperation and friendly ties between the two air forces.
- Huawei allowed to play limited role in building UK's 5G network10:27 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan ex-skipper Sarfraz Ahmed blessed with baby girl09:04 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan set to launch first-ever national emigration policy08:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019