ECP begins investigation of vote transfer
ECP has sought reports from District and Provincial Election Commission as it begins to start investigations regarding transfer of votes from NA-122 to other constituencies.
Secretary Election Commission Babar Yaqoub has said that Chaudhary Sarwar is being provided all the details on his insistence. He said that allegations of alterations to voter lists are under investigation.
Babar Yaqoub said that deficiencies in the electoral system will be phased out by providing relevant training. The training videos will not only be uploaded on the website but will also be sent to all political parties. Voters will also be able to benefit from the training videos, said Babar Yaqoub.
He argued that deploying army at every polling station in local body elections is not a viable solution.
Earlier, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf prepared a six-point ‘charge sheet’ against the ECP. The charge sheet has reportedly unearthed startling revelations according to which PTI claims it and PML-N were given different electoral lists.
PTI’s Punjab Organizer Chaudhry Muhammad Sarwar called an APC in Lahore on October 22 on the matter.
- Nora Fatehi, Jacqueline Fernandez summoned again in money laundering ...11:30 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- PDM announces anti-government protests over rising inflation, poverty10:01 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Hindu extremists force Muslim girl to take off hijab in India (VIDEO)09:36 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup 2021 – Bangladesh opt to field first against Scotland07:52 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Watch: Trailer of ‘The Batman’ is out now07:42 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new dance video goes viral05:43 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan vows to make NCB proud after getting out of jail05:27 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021