Pakistan to continue highlighting Kashmir dispute at all forums, says Info Minister
The minister expressed that during a meeting with a joint delegation of All Parties Hurriyat Conference Azad Kashmir AJK chapter and Jammu and Kashmir Self Determination Movement International.
The minister said that Pakistan was the biggest advocate of Kashmiris demand for the right to self-will.
He said that Kashmiris steadfastness and determination has defeated the Indian repression in the occupied Kashmir.
The delegation appreciated Pakistan for its unflinching support for the cause of Kashmir.
The delegation comprised Founder Chairman Jammu and Kashmir Self-Determination Movement International Raja Najabat Hussain, Information Secretary APHC AJK chapter Abdul Hameed Lone and other leaders.
- Former Mossad chief reveals how Israel stole Iranian nuclear documents11:55 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- US lawmaker removed for helping crowd breach State Capitol10:45 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi and Aagha Ali concerned for uniformed personnel, ...06:28 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Here’s how ‘detective’ Muneeb Butt caught a thief (VIDEO)03:26 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021