Pakistan can’t be cowed down through hurling of threats by India: Interior Minister
Talking to AJK Prime Minister Raja Muhammad Farooq Haider in Islamabad on Tuesday, he said Pakistan would not step back from its moral, political and diplomatic support to Kashmiri people.
He said the just struggle of Kashmiris cannot be subdued by state repression by India.
The Minister said grave human rights violations in Occupied Kashmir and disrespect to UN resolutions on Kashmir should be a topic of concern for the world body and the international community.
- Gold price jumps Rs700 per tola in Pakistan10:22 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan revises up 2020-21 economic growth rate at 5.37%09:50 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 240-run target for Afghanistan08:46 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021