Nawaz, Maryam put on ECL after Imran Khan's cabinet gives approval
The names of the father-daughter duo have been put on the Exit Control List (ECL) on the request of the National Accountability Bureau (NAB).
PTI-dominated cabinet decides to place Nawaz, ... 04:10 PM | 20 Aug, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The newly inducted federal cabinet, under the chair of Imran Khan, decided on Monday to place imprisoned ...
The federal cabinet also directed the law and interior ministries to implement red warrants against Nawaz’ sons, Hassan and Hussain, and former finance minister Ishaq Dar and bring them back to Pakistan, said Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry in a presser after assuming the office.
The law ministry has also been directed to contact the British government over the Avenfield properties, he added.
Nawaz and Maryam is currently serving their term at Adiala Jail in Rawalpindi, along with Maryam’s husband Captain (r) Safdar who was sentenced to a year in prison.
- Gold price surges by Rs50 per tola in Pakistan10:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan successfully completes trial of Chinese herbal medicine for ...10:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 316-run target for Zimbabwe09:47 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Kazakhstan ambassador meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s role in ...09:22 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Ayesha Omar spotted enjoying vacations in Dubai04:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021