Nawaz, Maryam put on ECL after Imran Khan's cabinet gives approval
The names of the father-daughter duo have been put on the Exit Control List (ECL) on the request of the National Accountability Bureau (NAB).
PTI-dominated cabinet decides to place Nawaz, ... 04:10 PM | 20 Aug, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The newly inducted federal cabinet, under the chair of Imran Khan, decided on Monday to place imprisoned ...
The federal cabinet also directed the law and interior ministries to implement red warrants against Nawaz’ sons, Hassan and Hussain, and former finance minister Ishaq Dar and bring them back to Pakistan, said Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry in a presser after assuming the office.
The law ministry has also been directed to contact the British government over the Avenfield properties, he added.
Nawaz and Maryam is currently serving their term at Adiala Jail in Rawalpindi, along with Maryam’s husband Captain (r) Safdar who was sentenced to a year in prison.
- Over 5,000 prisoners suffering from HIV/AIDS, fatal diseases in ...10:27 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Kamyab Jawan Programme: PM Imran likely to distribute loan cheques in ...08:26 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Father, son die as vehicle falls into sea in Karachi07:49 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan, Malaysia face identical problems, says PM Imran06:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Balochistan doctors allowed to carry out private practice in ...05:23 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019