DHA Islamabad scam: NAB arrests two retired Military Officers
According to a press release issued by the accountability watchdog on Thursday, the NAB arrested three main accused namely Brig (r) Javed Iqbal, who is the ex-administrator of DHA and Col (r) Sabahat Qadeer Butt, ex-director project of DHA were arrested for misusing their authority and violating the contract by selling allotment certificates of DHA Islamabad illegally and in violation of agreement between DHA and Elysium Holdings Pakistan Ltd.
Another prime accused, Waseem Aslam, who was Chief Executive Officer of Elysium Holdings, was arrested for causing loss to the DHA and illegal sale of non-saleable certificates of DHA in violation of contract agreement and without payment to the land owners.
NAB arrested Javed Iqbal and Sabahat Qadeer Butt from Rawalpindi, while Waseem Aslam was arrested from Lahore.
- Ace Junior League inaugural match tees off today04:26 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- ‘Khalistan-Pakistan Zindabad’ slogans in Aam Admi Party ...04:03 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan issues fresh travel advisory for domestic, international ...03:22 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- SBA, Korean Consul-General focuses on Sharjah’s ‘Guest of ...03:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Inside Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha’s vibrant Mehandi, Sangeet ...11:28 AM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Did Feroze Khan refuse to pay Rs200,000 child support to ex-wife?11:05 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji set to release her autobiography04:48 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022