Pakistani barber sets customer's hair on fire to 'style' them
He tweeted the video to his Twitter account, and people watched in wonder (and shock) as the barber chooses to use 'powder' and 'fire' to style the man's hair.
The barber first put lotion, and then covered the hair with powder. He then combed to straighten the hair, and then set the client's hair on fire again!
See It For Yourself:
Apparently this Pakistani hair stylist's routine includes setting the client's hair on fire - literally! pic.twitter.com/gWmBOZE06q
— omar r quraishi (@omar_quraishi) January 12, 2017
It is surprising to see that the man getting the haircut is very calm and least concerned about the danger this technique poses.
- Hong Kong bans flights from Pakistan, other countries over fears of ...01:20 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran vows to run collective campaign against blasphemous ...01:03 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Physical classes for grade 9 to 12 resume across Pakistan12:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran breaks ground for Margalla Avenue project (VIDEO)11:41 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- realme Sets its Sights to Capture Infinity with the all new realme 8 ...11:17 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021