Pakistani barber sets customer's hair on fire to 'style' them
A Pakistani barber was recently discovered by Omar R Quraishi, a well-known journalist in the field.
He tweeted the video to his Twitter account, and people watched in wonder (and shock) as the barber chooses to use 'powder' and 'fire' to style the man's hair.
The barber first put lotion, and then covered the hair with powder. He then combed to straighten the hair, and then set the client's hair on fire again!
See It For Yourself:
Apparently this Pakistani hair stylist's routine includes setting the client's hair on fire - literally! pic.twitter.com/gWmBOZE06q
— omar r quraishi (@omar_quraishi) January 12, 2017
It is surprising to see that the man getting the haircut is very calm and least concerned about the danger this technique poses.
- Pakistan has cheapest fuel cost in South Asia, says PM Iman11:56 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Two Pakistan High commission officials asked to leave India in 24 ...10:40 PM | 31 May, 2020
- ‘History in Making’ — Pakistani plane flies directly to US for ...10:07 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Petrol price slashed by Rs7.06 per litre in Pakistan09:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Abrar Ul Haq tests positive for COVID-1908:32 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Raising a daughter is a huge responsibility: Humaima Malick05:08 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020