Pakistani barber sets customer's hair on fire to 'style' them
A Pakistani barber was recently discovered by Omar R Quraishi, a well-known journalist in the field.
He tweeted the video to his Twitter account, and people watched in wonder (and shock) as the barber chooses to use 'powder' and 'fire' to style the man's hair.
The barber first put lotion, and then covered the hair with powder. He then combed to straighten the hair, and then set the client's hair on fire again!
See It For Yourself:
Apparently this Pakistani hair stylist's routine includes setting the client's hair on fire - literally! pic.twitter.com/gWmBOZE06q
— omar r quraishi (@omar_quraishi) January 12, 2017
It is surprising to see that the man getting the haircut is very calm and least concerned about the danger this technique poses.
- Coronavirus cases soar above 6 million worldwide11:28 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Latest pics of Nawaz Sharif, having coffee in London, take Twitter by ...09:57 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Pakistan makes face masks mandatory amid record daily deaths from ...09:07 PM | 30 May, 2020
- PAF officer, who died in PIA plane crash, laid to rest in Karachi08:19 PM | 30 May, 2020
- First Covid-19 death reported among KP nurses07:20 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020