Punjab govt establishes Chinese language lab in Lahore
The TEVTA official source told media that on the direction of Punjab Chief Minister Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif, the authority had started training 15,000 students to learn Chinese language course in 13 cities across the province, adding the course would be started in other major cities soon.
He said that Chinese Government has appreciated the contributions of the Punjab government for the promotion of Chinese Language.
At present, three-month duration course had been started at Govt College of Technology Railway Road Lahore, Gujranwala, Govt Technical Training Institute Gulberg Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Rawalpindi, Govt Staff Training College Faisalabad, Govt Technical Training Institute for Women Township and Gujarpura Lahore, he said.
“This course is helpful for the Pakistani youth who may intend to get a job in Chinese companies working in Pakistan and employment in China”, he added.-Agencies
- Zalmay Khalilzad, US envoy who brokered Afghan exit, resigns two ...10:04 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:48 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan records lowest daily Covid cases in over a year09:18 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 19 October 202108:48 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- 12 Rabiul Awwal: Pakistanis celebrate Eid Milad-un-Nabi today08:13 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021