Shehbaz Sharif meets UK secretary for DFID
Shehbaz Sharif thanked the secretary for the vital role DFID is playing in Punjab's socio-economic development.
The secretary praised government of Punjab on its social sector reforms and assured the chief minister that the UK government will continue to stay engaged with Punjab and Pakistan.
Earlier, Punjab CM Shehbaz Sharif had his blood tests taken whose results will be out in a few days.
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021