Ayesha Omar receives Tamgha-e-Fakhr-e-Pakistan award
WIO is an arts and culture collective that works on education, music, performing arts, radio broadcasting and design initiatives.
The award was presented to the actress by WIO Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Usama Khan Warsi, Mirza Ishtiaq Baig and Danish Mushtaq.
Upon receiving the award, the actress said, “Thank you WIO Usama Khan Warsi and Ishtiaq Baig for awarding me with this recognition of my hard work and efforts in the past 10 years for the progress of the Pakistani media industry and for using my voice and services to support social causes and issues that I feel strongly about. I hope I can continue to do my country proud, nationally and internationally.
She further added that "My heartiest congratulations to my amazing, inspiring and hard-working fellow awardees and recipients. I cannot thank you all enough. I have learnt so much for each and every one of you, over the years and you have inspired me to carry on and keep believing in myself even when it was tough to do so. I could not be more grateful for all of you in my life and for the award/medal. Sending out love and gratitude back to all of you, my social media family and friends for supporting and appreciating me and helping me stand where I am today. I love you all so much.”
Ayesha Omer started her career as a model. She has done many commercials such as Kurkure, Harpic, Capri, Pantene and Zong. Omer first hosted the show Meray Bachpan Kay Din on PTV.
She had also hosted Morning show Yeh Waqt Hai Mera on CNBC Pakistan, Rhythm on Prime TV and Hot chocolate on ARY Zauq. In 2018, she participated in New York Fashion Week as Pakistan's Spokesperson for beauty brand Maybelline.
Here, many congratulations to Ayesha on receiving the award.
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Indian numerologist comes up with a ‘cure’ for coronavirus09:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Petroleum prices to remain unchanged as PM Imran rejects OGRA's ...09:38 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartfelt note about ‘soulmate’06:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021