PM Imran to launch "Poverty Alleviation Program" next week
A consultative meeting of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) was held in Bani Gala on Saturday with Prime Minister Imran Khan in chair.
Senator Faisal Javed, Iftikhar Durrani, Naeemul Haque and others attended the meeting which discussed matters pertaining to Poverty Alleviation Program.
During the meeting, PM Imran Khan expressed his determination to stabilize country’s economic situation.
Imran Khan also reviewed performance on the government’s 100-days plan and also held consultation on reorganization of the party.
Senator Faisal Javed said that the prime minister would launch the Poverty Alleviation Program next week.
- Justice Isa shifted to hospital after health deteriorates due to Covid08:41 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan to move ICC against Indian cricket board over threats to ...08:00 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan mulls vaccinating youngsters aged 12-18 against Covid-1907:58 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Lahore cop arrested for obscene act at woman during raid (VIDEO)07:22 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Kandahar at 'serious risk of falling' as Taliban besiege key cities ...07:00 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in as Kiara Advani turns 2902:54 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actresses Esra Bilgic, Gulsim Ali sad over Turkey forest ...11:55 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi shares adorable photos of her 32nd birthday09:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021