Gold price gains Rs 300, traded at Rs 87,200 per tola
ISLAMABAD - The price of 24 karat gold increased by Rs 300 on Monday and was traded at Rs 87, 200 per tola compared to Rs Rs 86, 900 the previous trading day.
Likewise, the price of 10 gram gold increased by Rs 257 was traded at Rs 74,760 against the price of Rs 74, 503, Karachi Sarafa Association reported on Monday.
The price of silver remained unchanged and was traded at Rs 1000 per tola while 10-gram silver was traded at Rs 857.34.
In the international market, the price of per ounce gold increased by $1 and was traded at $1492 against the last closing of $1491.
Meanwhile, in Rawalpindi, the 24 kerat gold was sold at Rs 86,300 per tola whereas 22 kerat at the rate of Rs86,100 per tola.
- Pakistan censures extremist mindset of Indian general11:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Lahore journalist remanded into FIA custody over anti-state social ...11:27 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- NETSOL technologies to ring Nasdaq closing bell on Jan 2108:56 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Senate body approves bill to curb international organized crimes08:13 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- TLP unrest: Khadim Rizvi's brother, nephew among 86 awarded ...08:07 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Prince Harry makes first public appearance since royal split03:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019