Pakistan has not violated Ufa agreement, fears India will cancel NSA talks: Sartaj Aziz
While giving media briefing about the future of official talks between the National Security Advisers of both countries, Mr Aziz said, "India may cancel the NSA talks."
He pointed out that under the Ufa agreement, India and Pakistan are bound to talk about every issue, including Kashmir; but India is violating the terms of the agreement.
Expressing his disappointed over conditions that India has made for the NSA talks, he said "I am still willing to go to India if there are no conditions for the talks."
"Pakistan expects unconditional talks with India on all issues, including Kashmir," reiterated the national security adviser.
Earlier, India warned Mr Aziz against his plan to meet Hurriyat leaders on his visit to India and arrested the Kashmiri leaders to keep them away from the meeting.
Mr Aziz said, "Keeping the 20 year tradition, Pakistan invited the Kashmiri leaders for the meeting, but India arrested them."
Foreign Minister Aizaz Ahmad Chaudhry was also present at the briefing.
Indian Minister of External Affairs Sushma Swaraj will address media in a while.
- PAKvENG: Pakistan win T20I series against England11:16 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani boxer Usman Wazeer makes history in Thailand10:35 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- NSC okays constitution of high-level committee to probe PM Office ...10:10 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Forced retirement of 85 Rescue employees challenged in LHC09:45 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Saim Sadiq's Joyland to hit cinemas on November 1807:58 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Malala Yousafzai becomes a TV producer07:19 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt and Ahmed Ali Akbar trolled for recreating Oscar slap06:12 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022