Pakistan has not violated Ufa agreement, fears India will cancel NSA talks: Sartaj Aziz
While giving media briefing about the future of official talks between the National Security Advisers of both countries, Mr Aziz said, "India may cancel the NSA talks."
He pointed out that under the Ufa agreement, India and Pakistan are bound to talk about every issue, including Kashmir; but India is violating the terms of the agreement.
Expressing his disappointed over conditions that India has made for the NSA talks, he said "I am still willing to go to India if there are no conditions for the talks."
"Pakistan expects unconditional talks with India on all issues, including Kashmir," reiterated the national security adviser.
Earlier, India warned Mr Aziz against his plan to meet Hurriyat leaders on his visit to India and arrested the Kashmiri leaders to keep them away from the meeting.
Mr Aziz said, "Keeping the 20 year tradition, Pakistan invited the Kashmiri leaders for the meeting, but India arrested them."
Foreign Minister Aizaz Ahmad Chaudhry was also present at the briefing.
Indian Minister of External Affairs Sushma Swaraj will address media in a while.
- Imran Khan calls for immediate release of 'ailing' Azam Swati09:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- South Korea beat Portugal in another FIFA World Cup upset08:52 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Sania Mirza shares more pictures with son amid divorce rumours07:53 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Prince Harry and Meghan's Netflix docuseries gets trailer release07:32 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022