Mitchell Starc breaks Saqlain Mushtaq's record for fastest 100 ODI wickets
Starc dismissed Dhananjaya de Silva during the first match in the ODI series against Sri Lanka to reach the milestone. The cricketer also overtook former Australian pacer Brett Lee, who reached the mark in 55 ODIs.
Mushtaq remained on top regarding the record for fastest 100 wickets for a period of 19 years from May 1997. The spinner is regarded as the man behind the famous trick delivery "Doosra".
Meanwhile, Australia overpowered Sri Lanka in first ODI of the five-match series at R. Premadasa Stadium.
- 'Dollars will rain on the ground from a helicopter...' Pakistani ...11:48 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate resolution condemns misleading Google, Wikipedia search ...11:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate passes resolution against circulation of fake currency notes ...11:09 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Winter Sports Festival concludes in Naltar; GB Scouts and PAF ...10:53 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa, ISI chief call on PM Imran in Islamabad10:35 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021