COAS Bajwa, Saudi Crown Prince MBS discuss matters of mutual interest in Mina meeting
RAWALPINDI - Saudi Arabia Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman and Pakistan's Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa hold a key meeting at Mina Tuesday night on the former's invitation.
In the meeting, they discussed different issues of mutual interest including regional security, Inter-Services Public Relations reported.
Saudi Crown Prince, Mohammad Bin Salman invited Chief of Army Staff for a meeting followed by dinner at Mina last night. Saudi Crown Prince congratulated COAS on performing Hajj. Both discussed wide ranging issues of mutual interest including regional security (1 of 2).— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) August 22, 2018
Prince Salman expressed his strong optimism about the success of Pakistan in defeating challenges at hand. He also expressed his best wishes and support to the newly-elected government of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI).
Prince Mohammad Bin Salman expressed his strong optimism about success of Pakistan in defeating challenges at hand. Crown Prince also expressed his best wishes & support to the newly elected government.— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) August 22, 2018
COAS thanked his highness for best wishes and support for Pakistan (2 of 2).
On Tuesday, General Qamar Javed Bajwa along with his family performed Hajj. The army chief prayed for peace and stability in the country on the occasion.
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Independence Day — PIA announces major cut in fares09:38 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Chohan roasts anchorperson Imran Khan for maligning CM Buzdar08:22 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Indian TV actor Sameer Sharma dies by suicide03:26 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020