COAS Bajwa, Saudi Crown Prince MBS discuss matters of mutual interest in Mina meeting
RAWALPINDI - Saudi Arabia Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman and Pakistan 's Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa hold a key meeting at Mina Tuesday night on the former's invitation.
In the meeting, they discussed different issues of mutual interest including regional security, Inter-Services Public Relations reported.
Saudi Crown Prince, Mohammad Bin Salman invited Chief of Army Staff for a meeting followed by dinner at Mina last night. Saudi Crown Prince congratulated COAS on performing Hajj. Both discussed wide ranging issues of mutual interest including regional security (1 of 2).— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) August 22, 2018
Prince Salman expressed his strong optimism about the success of Pakistan in defeating challenges at hand. He also expressed his best wishes and support to the newly-elected government of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI).
Prince Mohammad Bin Salman expressed his strong optimism about success of Pakistan in defeating challenges at hand. Crown Prince also expressed his best wishes & support to the newly elected government.— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) August 22, 2018
COAS thanked his highness for best wishes and support for Pakistan (2 of 2).
On Tuesday, General Qamar Javed Bajwa along with his family performed Hajj. The army chief prayed for peace and stability in the country on the occasion.
- Iran ready to talks with Saudi Arabia, Gulf countries: Javad Zarif12:02 AM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Imran Khan discusses digital media with youth at PM House09:59 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- AJK snowfall: Neelum, Leepa, Bhedi declared calamity-hit areas09:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FO summons Indian diplomat to reject mischievous portrayal of ...08:58 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FM Qureshi reaches Qatar after conclusion of successful US visit08:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019