ICJ to resume hearing on Kulbhushan Jadhav case in February next year
THE HAGUE - The International Court of Justice (ICJ) has set February 2019 as the window for the hearing of the case against convicted Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav.
The world court will hear the case on daily basis for a week in February next year, reported Geo News.
Jadhav — an on-duty Indian navy officer working for Indian covert agency Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) — was arrested on March 3, 2016, from Balochistan, after he entered into Pakistan from Iran.
Jadhav was tried in a military court which sentenced him to death for espionage and subversive activities.
Pakistan to file 400-page rejoinder on Indian spy ... 11:16 PM | 15 Jul, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan will file its reply in the International Court of Justice (ICJ) regarding convicted Indian spy ...
In its counter-memorial, Pakistan had stated that Jadhav is not an ordinary person as he had entered the country with the intent of spying and carrying out sabotage activities.
Kulbhushan Jadhav confessed to being a spy during ... 01:33 PM | 28 Dec, 2017
NEW DELHI - Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav confessed to his role as an Indian spy and terrorist during the recent meeting ...
The reply also stated that Jadhav, who was a serving officer of the Indian Navy, does not fall under the purview of the Vienna Convention.
- PM Imran says economy on right track, expresses good times ahead for ...01:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019