Anusha Rahman provides USF of Rs 44 billion to Finance Minister Ishaq Dar 'illegally'
Anusha Rahman, State Minister for Information Technology and Telecommunication, had not obtained permission from the USF Board before providing this, due to which high-level inquiry is likely to be launched against her.
The establishment of USF was aimed at extending telephone facilities to remote areas of the country but Anusha Rahman provided these funds to Ishaq Dar soon after assuming the office as the state minister. As a result, modern infrastructure could not be put in place in remote areas.
Sources told Online that the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) had received an application against financial malpractices by Anusha Rahman, adding that prompt and timely would be taken against her.
Sources further claim that Dar and Anusha Rahman are very close, as the latter gets all jobs done at the behest of Dar. She had provided Rs 44 billion to meet the budget deficit which was allocated for the welfare of poor people.
All the companies provide funds out of their income, at a prescribed rate, to Universal Services Centre (USC) while billions of rupees lie under the head of this fund. Anusha Rahman could be sent behind bars for facilitating the finance minister.-Online
- Nepal’s Dor Bahadur Khapangi becomes world’s shortest teenager11:16 AM | 26 May, 2022
- Five ‘PTI workers’ dead, 18 security officials injured in Azadi ...10:30 AM | 26 May, 2022
- Mishi Khan, Mariyam Nafees participate in Imran Khan’s Azadi March ...09:37 AM | 26 May, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:53 AM | 26 May, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 26 May 202208:30 AM | 26 May, 2022
- Why Saba Qamar rejected Bollywood films?07:22 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Amar Khan and Momal Sheikh's hilarious BTS video goes viral06:45 PM | 25 May, 2022
- ‘Pawri girl’ Dananeer Mobeen's new video goes viral02:07 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022