Shehbaz Sharif reaches NAB Lahore office in Ashiana Housing case: reports
The Lahore bureau, on Jan 17, summoned Shehbaz Sharif, months after the top anti-graft body launched a probe into a housing project initiated by Punjab government.
Last month, the anti-corruption watchdog had asked for complete details of Ashiana Housing Scheme for an investigation into the illegal housing schemes issue.
Ashiana Housing Scheme, a project of Punjab government was originally launched to provide inexpensive and adequate residential facility to members of the low-income group in the province with Rs 2 billion investment. For the purpose of this scheme, the provincial government had acquired 672 Kanals of land near Darbar Baba Noor Shah.
- Punjab to launch crackdown on religious hate literature11:38 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Govt to issue Sukuk bonds against Islamabad’s Fatima Jinnah Park: ...10:52 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Sana Fakhar responds to social media backlash after bold pics with ...09:28 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Saudi Arabia, Morocco to receive ‘made in India’ Covid vaccine ...08:36 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Urdu Mushaira held against #CannoliOwners outside Islamabad café07:51 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Meera reveals the date of her wedding; who is she marrying?05:32 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021