Petrol price may cut by Rs.3.44 from next month
According to sources, Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) in its initial report has forecast reduction in domestic fuel prices.
According to the initial report, petrol prices are likely to be reduced by Rs3.44 per liter, HOBC by Rs5.60 per liter, diesel by Rs2.78 a liter and kerosene oil by Rs2.10 a liter.
OGRA would soon send a complete summary to the federal government in this regard.
- PTI leaders react to Imran Khan’s audio leak about US cypher02:30 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- US Ambassador Donald Blome attends flag-lowering ceremony at Wagah ...02:05 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- JS Bank holds medical camps and food distribution in flood affected ...01:32 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- ‘We just have to play with it’: Imran Khan’s audio leak about ...01:03 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Mawra Hocane celebrates her birthday with a fun-filled video12:28 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Anil Kapoor sends birthday wishes to Pakistani fashion designer08:52 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Malala 'so grateful' to husband for holding her hand and awards09:15 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022