Petrol price may cut by Rs.3.44 from next month
According to sources, Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) in its initial report has forecast reduction in domestic fuel prices.
According to the initial report, petrol prices are likely to be reduced by Rs3.44 per liter, HOBC by Rs5.60 per liter, diesel by Rs2.78 a liter and kerosene oil by Rs2.10 a liter.
OGRA would soon send a complete summary to the federal government in this regard.
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan beat Afghanistan by 24 runs11:59 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan revises up 2020-21 economic growth rate at 5.37%09:50 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021