Indian troops martyr 3 more Kashmiri youth in IOK
The bodies of youth identified as Abdul Majid, Shariq Ahmad and Irshad Ahmad were recovered from the debris of a house destroyed by the troops during a crackdown operation in Kakpora area of the district.
Indian forces used heavy weapons and blasted the house during the operation. Several people were injured after Indian forces used brute force and fired bullets and pellets on protesters in the area. Earlier, an Indian army Major was critically injured in an attack in the same area.
In another incident, a mourner was martyred by Indian troops in Pulwama district. 22-year-old Tauseef Ahmed Wani was killed after troops fired bullets and pellets on protesters who gathered in thousands in Kakapora to attend the funeral of a martyred youth in Kakapora area of the district.
Meanwhile, the authorities also imposed restrictions and suspended Internet services in all the major towns of south Kashmir districts soon after the killings. “Restrictions will remain imposed in Pulwama, Kakapora, Pampore and Awantipora areas of the district,” Deputy Commissioner Pulwama GM Dar told media persons. He also said that higher educational institutions have also been closed in the district.-Online
- TLP protests – Govt deploys rangers in Punjab for 60 days06:51 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf and Rizwan rise in ICC T20 rankings06:05 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Daraz spends up to $50,000 every month in customer refunds05:44 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Sania Mirza becomes a ‘rescue angel’ after Hafeez forgets ...05:24 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities ecstatic after Pakistan’s victory against New Zealand ...04:36 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021