Indian troops martyr 3 more Kashmiri youth in IOK
The bodies of youth identified as Abdul Majid, Shariq Ahmad and Irshad Ahmad were recovered from the debris of a house destroyed by the troops during a crackdown operation in Kakpora area of the district.
Indian forces used heavy weapons and blasted the house during the operation. Several people were injured after Indian forces used brute force and fired bullets and pellets on protesters in the area. Earlier, an Indian army Major was critically injured in an attack in the same area.
In another incident, a mourner was martyred by Indian troops in Pulwama district. 22-year-old Tauseef Ahmed Wani was killed after troops fired bullets and pellets on protesters who gathered in thousands in Kakapora to attend the funeral of a martyred youth in Kakapora area of the district.
Meanwhile, the authorities also imposed restrictions and suspended Internet services in all the major towns of south Kashmir districts soon after the killings. “Restrictions will remain imposed in Pulwama, Kakapora, Pampore and Awantipora areas of the district,” Deputy Commissioner Pulwama GM Dar told media persons. He also said that higher educational institutions have also been closed in the district.-Online
- Pakistan rejects RSS chief's provocative, irresponsible remarks on ...12:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- KMC launches drive-in cinema in Karachi’s Clifton11:56 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Local Government Amendment bill passed amid ruckus in Sindh Assembly11:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- AGP detects financial irregularities of Rs40bn in PM's Covid relief ...10:53 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- BANvPAK: Hasan Ali takes 5-51 for Pakistan as Bangladesh all out for ...10:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021