Polling for NA-101 Gujranwala by-election underway
Pak Army troops have been deployed in and outside sensitive polling stations to avoid any untoward incident.
The PML-N has fielded Justice(R) Iftikhar Ahmed Cheema as its candidate against PTI's Muhammad Ahmed Chatta.
According to Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP), as many as 262 polling stations; including 43 for male, 43 for female and 176 combined; have been established in the constituency.
The seat fell vacant when Supreme Court of Pakistan declared election of Iftikhar Ahmed Cheema as null and void for not disclosing his assets.
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Gang of poachers smuggling Leopard skins busted in KPK08:41 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020