Polling for NA-101 Gujranwala by-election underway
Pak Army troops have been deployed in and outside sensitive polling stations to avoid any untoward incident.
The PML-N has fielded Justice(R) Iftikhar Ahmed Cheema as its candidate against PTI's Muhammad Ahmed Chatta.
According to Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP), as many as 262 polling stations; including 43 for male, 43 for female and 176 combined; have been established in the constituency.
The seat fell vacant when Supreme Court of Pakistan declared election of Iftikhar Ahmed Cheema as null and void for not disclosing his assets.
- Pakistani, Afghan players dominate International Snowboarding ...08:18 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- OGRA lifts 12-year-old ban on new CNG station licences07:00 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- CNG stations in Punjab, Sindh, and Islamabad reopen for short periods ...06:42 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- 'Thank you Pakistan' – Nepalese mountaineers tell the world about ...05:43 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal tie the knot today04:51 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Chaudhry The Martyr – Trailer of biopic on slain Karachi cop ...03:45 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in hot water over ‘sexist’ remarks about ...12:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021