PSX closes flat at 49,016 points
The stocks witnessed the highest trading level of 49147.32 points and lowest level of 48961.06 points, with a volume of over 371.88 million shares and value of Rs16.02 billion. Shares of as many as 386 companies were traded; of which 206 advanced, 166 declined and 14 remained unchanged.
K-Electric remained the volume leader with 50.07 million shares, shedding Rs 0.46 to finish at Rs 8.41. This was followed by BoP with 29.13 million shares, adding Rs 1.00 to end at Rs 17.27 and Azgard Nine with 22.91 million shares, adding Rs 1.00 to close at Rs 11.33.
Wyeth Pak Ltd with price per share of 3006.47 (143.16), Service Ind. Ltd with price per share of 1482.18 (54.85) and Millat Tractors share of 1287.18 (45.21) were among the top three gainers.
The top three losers were Rafhan Maize with price per share of 7600 (-100), Unilever Foods with price per share of 6110 (-85) and Bhanero Tex per share of 807.51 (-42.49).
- Ramiz Raja’s YouTube channel compromised for unknown reasons08:01 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- ECP unveils code of conduct for upcoming Senate polls07:37 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- PSL 2021, Match 8, Quetta vs Peshawar - Live Score and Live Updates07:09 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Kashmiris hail Pak-India ceasefire along LoC06:58 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- PSL 2021 - Multan Sultans beat Lahore Qalandars by 7 wickets06:32 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga offers $500,000 for her stolen French dogs04:29 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Atif Aslam releases teaser for his upcoming song Raat02:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new video for Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari takes social media ...03:22 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021