Humaima Malick isn't happy with brother Feroze Khan's wedding invite getting viral
Feroze's sister, Humaima, has however requested everyone to respect the privacy of their family in a post. The request came after Feroze Khan's wedding invite got viral over social media.
Humaima started the note saying "We appreciate the love and respect you have shown towards me and my siblings."
She continued, "Posting pictures of our event invites isn't ethical at all!"
"I repeat it’s a family affair, kindly send duas and blessings for Feroze and our family," she concluded.
"I know my fans are curious to know all about my marriage but at this moment I would just let them know that it’s a very special time for myself and my family and we acknowledge and are deeply grateful for my fans good wishes," Feroze had said earlier.
- Nawal Saeed melts hearts with new sizzling photos in saree11:10 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Michael Weisz’s YieldStreet faces litigation of over £100 million10:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Asad Zaman makes into Punjab Junior Tennis quarterfinals10:20 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- DG ISPR, Information minister review Pakistan's diamond jubilee ...09:54 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- In telephone call with Blinken, FM Bilawal reiterates commitment for ...09:29 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:18 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022