PFA seals Chinese restaurant in Lahore
A PFA team, led by Noorul Amin Mengal, carried out a raid on the Sukheki Rest Area along the Lahore-Islamabad Motorway and sealed two fast food joints after they found expired soft being sold there. In addition, low grade cooking oil was being used for production of eatables.
Citing poor hygiene standards, the food authority imposed Rs50,000 fine on the management of both restaurants.
Subsequently, the restaurant were sealed and its management slapped with Rs50,000 fine.
- Pakistan cracks down on illegal oil trade, seals 609 petrol pumps03:45 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Pope Francis and his predecessor vaccinated against Covid-1902:28 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- 'What's Love Got To Do With It' – Sajal Aly joins Jemima ...02:07 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- TikTok star Alishba Anjum to make music video debut in Sarmad ...08:50 PM | 14 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021