PFA seals Chinese restaurant in Lahore
A PFA team, led by Noorul Amin Mengal, carried out a raid on the Sukheki Rest Area along the Lahore-Islamabad Motorway and sealed two fast food joints after they found expired soft being sold there. In addition, low grade cooking oil was being used for production of eatables.
Citing poor hygiene standards, the food authority imposed Rs50,000 fine on the management of both restaurants.
Subsequently, the restaurant were sealed and its management slapped with Rs50,000 fine.
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Gang of poachers smuggling Leopard skins busted in KPK08:41 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020