Indian High Commission lacks moral courage to visit LoC, failed to stand with its army chief, says DG ISPR
RAWALPINDI - Director General Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Major General Asif Ghafoor in a Tweet here on Tuesday questioned, "What good Indian High Commission is which cannot stand with its Army Chief?”
ISPR had invited the Diplomats and foreign media to visit the places Indian Army claimed to target and destroy in Azad Kashmir on Sunday by Indian Chief of Army Staff in a media talk.
"Indian High Commission staff didn't have the moral courage to accompany fellow diplomats in Pakistan to Line of Control (LOC). However, a group of foreign diplomats and media was on the way to LOC to see the truth on ground," he said.
What good Indian High Commission is which can’t stand with its Army Chief? Indian High Commission staff didn’t have the moral courage to accompany fellow diplomats in Pakistan to LOC. However, a group of foreign diplomats & media is on the way to LOC to see the truth on ground.— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) October 22, 2019
Earlier today, Diplomatic corps has reached the Line of Control (LoC) to visit the sectors hit by the Indian unprovoked firing last Saturday night and Sunday.
Foreign Office Spokesperson Dr Muhammad Faisal is also accompanying the diplomatic corps.
The diplomatic corps will visit Jura, Shahkot and Nousheri's sectors.
Foreign Office Spokesperson Dr Muhammad Faisal in a series of tweets said the Indian side has not joined us in the visit to LoC . He said they have neither provided coordinates of the alleged “launchpads”.
We take the Diploamtic Corps to LoC today.— Dr Mohammad Faisal (@DrMFaisal) October 22, 2019
The Indian side has not joined us in the visit to LoC neither have they provided coordinates of the alleged “launchpads”.— Dr Mohammad Faisal (@DrMFaisal) October 22, 2019
“Claims” by Indian Army Chief remain just that: “claims”— Dr Mohammad Faisal (@DrMFaisal) October 22, 2019
The spokesperson said claims of the Indian army chief just remain the claims.
- Zayn Malik wins hearts by donating huge sum to little girl needing ...11:59 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Cameras installed in Islamabad police uniforms to improve performance11:51 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Bangladesh cricket team lands in Lahore to play T-20 series against ...11:05 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- New flu-like virus kills 17 in China10:18 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- I absolutely do not endorse the concepts and viewpoints of Mr Khalil ...03:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Taylor Swift reveals mother's brain tumor diagnosis03:12 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019