Indian High Commission lacks moral courage to visit LoC, failed to stand with its army chief, says DG ISPR
ISPR had invited the Diplomats and foreign media to visit the places Indian Army claimed to target and destroy in Azad Kashmir on Sunday by Indian Chief of Army Staff in a media talk.
"Indian High Commission staff didn't have the moral courage to accompany fellow diplomats in Pakistan to Line of Control (LOC). However, a group of foreign diplomats and media was on the way to LOC to see the truth on ground," he said.
What good Indian High Commission is which can’t stand with its Army Chief? Indian High Commission staff didn’t have the moral courage to accompany fellow diplomats in Pakistan to LOC. However, a group of foreign diplomats & media is on the way to LOC to see the truth on ground.— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) October 22, 2019
Earlier today, Diplomatic corps has reached the Line of Control (LoC) to visit the sectors hit by the Indian unprovoked firing last Saturday night and Sunday.
Foreign Office Spokesperson Dr Muhammad Faisal is also accompanying the diplomatic corps.
The diplomatic corps will visit Jura, Shahkot and Nousheri's sectors.
Foreign Office Spokesperson Dr Muhammad Faisal in a series of tweets said the Indian side has not joined us in the visit to LoC. He said they have neither provided coordinates of the alleged “launchpads”.
We take the Diploamtic Corps to LoC today.— Dr Mohammad Faisal (@DrMFaisal) October 22, 2019
The Indian side has not joined us in the visit to LoC neither have they provided coordinates of the alleged “launchpads”.— Dr Mohammad Faisal (@DrMFaisal) October 22, 2019
“Claims” by Indian Army Chief remain just that: “claims”— Dr Mohammad Faisal (@DrMFaisal) October 22, 2019
The spokesperson said claims of the Indian army chief just remain the claims.
- US jury finds ex-cop Derek Chauvin guilty of murder in George Floyd ...03:15 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Trophy unveiled ahead of first T20 clash (VIDEO)11:42 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran wishes India’s Manmohan Singh speedy recovery from COVID-1911:00 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021