Woman seeks divorce because husband doesn't argue with her
UAE - A woman in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) approached the court for seeking a divorce because her husband’s love and compassion are so over the top, as reported by UAE based daily 'Khaleej Times'.
The husband used to assist his spouse in household chores and didn’t wrangle with her at all. “He never yelled at me or turned me down,” the Gulf national told the Sharjah court.
“I was choked by his extreme love and affection. He even assisted me in cleaning the house without me asking him… He sometimes cooked for me,” she said, adding, “He was always so kind to me that we never had any issue or dispute in our year-long marriage.”
The wife carped that she eagerly waited for a single day of dispute but her husband always forgave her and showered daily gifts in return.
“I need a real discussion, even an argument, not this hassle-free life full of obedience.” On the other hand, her husband has no idea what went wrong. He has requested the court to advise his wife to withdraw the case.
“Everybody has advised me to disappoint and turn her down or reject some of her requests, but I did not because I am and always wish to be a perfect and kind husband.”
She once complained about his weight, following which he practised a tough diet and exercise. “I had a fracture in my right leg because of harsh diet and sports,” he said.
The court announced adjournment of the case to give some time to the couple for resolving their issues.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Punjab govt to celebrate Tiger Force Day on Aug 907:38 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020