Woman seeks divorce because husband doesn't argue with her
UAE - A woman in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) approached the court for seeking a divorce because her husband’s love and compassion are so over the top, as reported by UAE based daily 'Khaleej Times'.
The husband used to assist his spouse in household chores and didn’t wrangle with her at all. “He never yelled at me or turned me down,” the Gulf national told the Sharjah court.
“I was choked by his extreme love and affection. He even assisted me in cleaning the house without me asking him… He sometimes cooked for me,” she said, adding, “He was always so kind to me that we never had any issue or dispute in our year-long marriage .”
The wife carped that she eagerly waited for a single day of dispute but her husband always forgave her and showered daily gifts in return.
“I need a real discussion, even an argument, not this hassle-free life full of obedience.” On the other hand, her husband has no idea what went wrong. He has requested the court to advise his wife to withdraw the case.
“Everybody has advised me to disappoint and turn her down or reject some of her requests, but I did not because I am and always wish to be a perfect and kind husband.”
She once complained about his weight, following which he practised a tough diet and exercise. “I had a fracture in my right leg because of harsh diet and sports,” he said.
The court announced adjournment of the case to give some time to the couple for resolving their issues.
- Pakistan Army airlifts 22 LUMS students trapped in Gilgit snow08:02 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Govt allows duty-free import of wheat to tackle crisis07:35 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- PSL 2020 tickets to go up for sale tonight07:08 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Tourism industry sets to take off after govt embraces digitization07:06 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan squad for ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020 announced06:56 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Fahad Mustafa lauds Humayun Saeed for his acting in MPTH01:24 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Sarmad Khoosat considers withdrawing Zindagi Tamasha after hundreds ...01:01 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019