Zong and Supernet signs MoU for enhanced connectivity solutions
ISLAMABAD - Zong 4G has entered into a partnership with one of the leading corporate data network companies, Supernet, to enhance the service delivery for its customers. Under the umbrella of the partnership, corporate and small and medium-sized enterprises will be facilitated with enhanced 4G connectivity solutions.
Zong 4G’s customers now do not have to deal with multiple partners, as through this MOU both organizations can complement each other in projects where connectivity is required by customers at multiple locations.
Mr Shams ul Arfeen, CEO Supernet Limited commented, “It is a good opportunity for Supernet to partner with Zong (CMPaK). With our expertise and experience in data connectivity combined with Zong’s best-in-class telecom infrastructure, we are confident that our customers will experience unparalleled business services.”
Zong 4G the most preferred solution provider for its customers as it continuously aims to enable them and enhance their experience so this partnership will adhere to one window connectivity solutions by bridging the gap for service delivery for its customers through efficient service delivery.
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Coronavirus — Public sector schools opened in KP11:45 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Independence Day — PIA announces major cut in fares09:38 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- FO dismisses back channel diplomacy with India09:23 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Chohan roasts anchorperson Imran Khan for maligning CM Buzdar08:22 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Indian TV actor Sameer Sharma dies by suicide03:26 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020