Zong and Supernet signs MoU for enhanced connectivity solutions
Zong 4G’s customers now do not have to deal with multiple partners, as through this MOU both organizations can complement each other in projects where connectivity is required by customers at multiple locations.
Mr Shams ul Arfeen, CEO Supernet Limited commented, “It is a good opportunity for Supernet to partner with Zong (CMPaK). With our expertise and experience in data connectivity combined with Zong’s best-in-class telecom infrastructure, we are confident that our customers will experience unparalleled business services.”
Zong 4G the most preferred solution provider for its customers as it continuously aims to enable them and enhance their experience so this partnership will adhere to one window connectivity solutions by bridging the gap for service delivery for its customers through efficient service delivery.
- YES — Sonia Naz becomes Pakistan’s first transgender person to ...01:36 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Miss Mexico Andrea Meza crowned Miss Universe 202105:43 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021