Ishaq Dar leaves for Dubai, likely to meet Asif Ali Zardari
According to sources, Ishaq Dar is taking the trip on the advice of Primer Nawaz Sharif to address the friction between the two parties over the Panama leaks and other issues.
The Chairman of Pakistan People's Party Bilawal Bhutto Zardari is already in Dubai while Chief Minister Sindh Syed Qaim Ali Shah is also expected to arrive in Dubai today.
However, a Finance Ministry official said that the finance minister is visiting Dubai for talks with officials of International Monetary Fund (IMF).
Ishaq Dar also met Governor of the State Bank of Pakistan Ashraf Mahmood Wathra before leaving for Dubai.
- Imran Khan arrives at Nur Khan air base in a private plane for ...03:02 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- SBP governor confident of $1bn Sukuk repayment before due date02:44 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- vivo Y35 launched in Pakistan — price, specification, camera02:19 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Sania Mirza rubs shoulder with husband Shoaib Malik amid divorce ...01:09 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Humaima Malick pays special tribute to Anjuman Shaheen at LUX Style ...10:05 PM | 25 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022
- India falls behind Pakistan, Myanmar in Global Hunger Index02:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2022