Political party-affiliated target killers arrested in Karachi
According to multiple media reports, Police carried out a raid in the Saudabad area of the metropolis and seized two hitmen named Aijaz alias Kaala Munna and Dilshad Shajju, who were reportedly working for a mainstream political party in Karachi.
The investigation report further stated that one of the arrested killers Aijaz alias Kaala Munna had murdered more than 78 people, including workers of Haqiqi faction of Muttahida Qaumi Movement. Accused Ejaz alias Kala Munna has been jailed in 72 other cases before.
Moreover, he is also said to be involved in land grabbing, extortion and several firing incidents.
The report also mentioned that Shajju is involved in the killing of 13 persons and is a suspect in the target killing of renowned educationist Hakeem Saeed, who lost his life in 1998.
Reports suggest that Shajju used to collect extortion money from cable operators, factory owners and shop keepers.
- My investor is my master’, Pakistan’s PM Shehbaz tells Turkish ...05:40 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Imran Khan reaches Rawalpindi amid threats, to address PTI’s ...03:02 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- SBP governor confident of $1bn Sukuk repayment before due date02:44 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Sania Mirza rubs shoulder with husband Shoaib Malik amid divorce ...01:09 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Humaima Malick pays special tribute to Anjuman Shaheen at LUX Style ...10:05 PM | 25 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022
- India falls behind Pakistan, Myanmar in Global Hunger Index02:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2022