India's irresponsible attitude jeopardized regional peace, says President Mamnoon
Addressing the audience at prestigious Pakistan Day Parade, he expressed the resolve that the nation will not hesitate in rendering any sacrifice for defence, security, development, and prosperity of the country.
The president termed Pakistan's defence as impregnable and said the country's conventional and nuclear capabilities were meant to ensure global and regional peace.
'We want peace and friendship with the whole world specially the neighbours' said Mamnoon Hussain.
Mamnoon Hussain said Pakistan is ready for dialogue with India and wants resolution of the Kashmir dispute, which is unfinished agenda of the partition.
The president said the country's economy is getting stronger and stable due to prudent policies of the government and Pakistan is emerging as a strong economy in the region.
He said in the journey to development, Pakistan enjoys cooperation of its sincere friends especially China. He pointed out that China-Pakistan Economic Corridor has opened the doors of development not only for Pakistan but for the whole region.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:39 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 29 November 202208:32 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Malala joins campaign for freedom of oppressed Afghan women11:31 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Osman Khalid Butt explains why he attended LSA 2022 despite Feroze ...11:01 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Dua Lipa secures Albanian citizenship08:19 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Katrina Kaif falls prey to 'Mera Dil Yeh Pukare Aaja' virus07:12 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Yashma Gill dances her heart out at wedding ceremony10:43 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022
- India falls behind Pakistan, Myanmar in Global Hunger Index02:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2022