Major milestone in crude oil production OGDCL surpasses 50000 bpd mark
Through sheer hard work, use of best practices and deployment of latest technology, the target has been achieved. Additionally, Company is all set to inject 100 mmscfd gas in the system during the winter season besides 400 MT of LPG and 4000 barrels of crude oil.
OGDCL has already embarked on the course of aggressive exploration which is evident from ongoing seismic operations in Balochistan and KPK.
For the first time in Country’s history, four seismic crews are working in frontier areas of Balochistan including Pasni, Gwadar, Kharan, Zhob, Musa Khel and Lasbela. Seismic activities in Fata are also in full swing in Latambar Block.
The company is hopeful that ongoing exploration will lead to new discoveries and fortify OGDCL’s reserves portfolio besides ensuring the long-term sustainability of the Company and meeting energy demand in the country. --- Online
- Supreme Court urged to probe leaked audio of PM Shehbaz, ministers on ...01:27 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Clip of Imran Khan offering prayers in helicopter goes viral01:20 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- BISE Lahore announces date for Intermediate part-II results12:32 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan expecting rollover of $2bn SAFE deposits from China12:10 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Child dies from polio in northwestern Pakistan; cases tally rises to ...11:44 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- 'First-ever Indian singer to have his own private island with a lake, ...10:14 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Saim Sadiq's Joyland nominated for Oscars by Pakistani Academy ...08:09 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Fawad Khan and Hamza Ali Abbasi exchange banter on live show11:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022