Major milestone in crude oil production OGDCL surpasses 50000 bpd mark
Through sheer hard work, use of best practices and deployment of latest technology, the target has been achieved. Additionally, Company is all set to inject 100 mmscfd gas in the system during the winter season besides 400 MT of LPG and 4000 barrels of crude oil.
OGDCL has already embarked on the course of aggressive exploration which is evident from ongoing seismic operations in Balochistan and KPK.
For the first time in Country’s history, four seismic crews are working in frontier areas of Balochistan including Pasni, Gwadar, Kharan, Zhob, Musa Khel and Lasbela. Seismic activities in Fata are also in full swing in Latambar Block.
The company is hopeful that ongoing exploration will lead to new discoveries and fortify OGDCL’s reserves portfolio besides ensuring the long-term sustainability of the Company and meeting energy demand in the country. --- Online
- Pakistan launches first ever animal rights curriculum05:58 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- TikToker Ayesha Akram faces arrest for defying court orders in ...05:35 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Inside the lavish wedding of Fazila Qazi and Qaisar Khan Nizamani's ...05:09 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Fajr Sheikh’s workout video goes viral09:05 AM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list? ...10:48 AM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022